1. Through this website involve the processing of personal data under the Act no. 122/2013 Coll Personal Data Protection Act, as amended by 84/21014 Z.z. (The full text of the Act of May 30, 2014 is shown in the Collection of Laws under No. 136/2014 Coll), and therefore we allow the processing of personal data of the person concerned to inform you of the following:
2. IS E-commerce: the recording of personal data of a particular customer's e-shop is from the perspective of the law processing of his personal data. This leads to the creation of an information system of personal data under the Act 2 (hereinafter also the "IS e-commerce" or "information system e-commerce"). The purpose of the personal data of customers, individuals, most often purchase contract and the subsequent realization of payments, delivery of goods or services and the possible provision of other related services (reclamation and other obligations e-shop operators especially in connection with legislation regulating consumer protection) . The legal basis for the processing of personal data by customer e-mail shop is § 10 paragraph. 3 point. b) of the Act.
3. IS Marketing: When sending newsletters to e-mail addresses of customers also involve the processing of their personal data, but to a lesser extent and for a purpose other than the purchase of goods or services. E-shop owner in this case creates a new information system data, e-marketing shop (hereinafter "IS marketing"). The legal basis for such processing of personal data by customer's consent.
4. According to § 34 para. 1 of the Act, the notification obligation applies to all information systems in which personal data are processed wholly or partly by automatic means of processing. E-shop owner is under no obligation to notify IS E-shop office as the legal basis for processing personal data, it is § 10 paragraph. 3 point. b) of the Act, the operator of the IS e-shop keeps records of the statutory range. When IS the marketing e-shop is the legal basis for the processing of consent of the person concerned, unless the operator e-shop has authorized responsible person is obliged IS marketing the e-shop notify it of the form. The operator has fulfilled this obligation.
5. Identification of operator information systems (hereinafter referred to as the "IS"): Lanard s.r.o., Obchodný register Okresného súdu Žilina, vl. č. 54630/L, oddiel Sro, IČO: 46154981, DIČ: 2023252286, IČDPH: SK2023252286, sídlo: Severná 154/10, Námestovo 029 01, Slovenská republika
6. Names Information Systems, which processes the personal data of the persons concerned:
· IS E-shop
· IS Marketing
7. Statement by the operator IS:
- The operator has notified IS Marketing Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
- The operator keeps records IS E-commerce and Marketing IS.
8. Purpose of processing personal data through an Internet shop in IS E-commerce and Marketing IS:
IS operator processes personal data of the individuals concerned for the purpose of dealing
orders, sending newsletters and delivery of ordered goods to the persons concerned. personal data provides shipping companies listed in the order form.
9. The scope of the personal data processed by a natural person (data subject):
- telephone contact
- Email Contact
10. The operator of the IS acquires the aforementioned personal information about the person / persons concerned and electronically via the website shop (online store).
11. Lessons of voluntariness:
The person concerned provides operators IS aforementioned personal data voluntarily, without coercion and the enforcement by the operator.
12. personal data to third parties:
- In the case of e-commerce for third parties consider such. Messenger and courier companies, both those that provide their services under a special law (eg. Law no. 324/2011 Coll., On postal services and amending certain laws, as amended (hereinafter "the postal services Act '), as well as those involved in this or any other special law governed.
- In both cases, however, in terms of entities in their own name and on their own responsibility give the customer ordered goods in e-shop. The legal basis for processing personal data on delivery and possible checking the identity of the person taking over the goods law (§ 10 paragraph. 3 point. B) of the Act - the contract, which the customer ordered goods. The processing of personal data by customer e-shop the purpose of delivery of goods through the chosen deliverer not need his consent. It should be noted that the law on postal services10 is the legal basis for the processing of personal data by the customer for the provision of postal services (delivery, collection or distribution of shipments) for entities governed by this Act.
- The operator IS hereby informs that in order to deliver the ordered goods provides personal data of the persons concerned within the specified range (name, shipping address, telephone number) to third parties - prepravnýmj companies listed in the order form in the implementation of the order.
13. Full text of the consent of the person concerned to the processing of personal data:
The person concerned (consumer) making registration on the website internet business, agreeing and sending their orders through the online store of the grants, in accordance with law no. 122/2013 Coll Personal Data Protection as amended by Act no. 84/2014 ZZ, the full text of the Act listed in the Official Gazette no. 136/2014 (hereinafter ,, Act "), consent to the processing of their personal data provided for the purpose of processing orders, including delivery of ordered goods (via courier companies) and the electronic transmission of information about events and newsletters, operators iS, which is: Lanard s.r.o., Obchodný register Okresného súdu Žilina, vl. č. 54630/L, oddiel Sro, IČO: 46154981, DIČ: 2023252286, IČDPH: SK2023252286, sídlo: Severná 154/10, Námestovo 029 01, Slovenská republika. Permission is granted to customers (consumers) volunteered for an indefinite period. the agreement may be at any time by the customer (consumer) revoked in writing by sending appeals to customers (consumers) granted consent to the processing of personal data to the address of the operator or electronically to the email address of the operator on a web page.
14. The rights of the persons concerned:
Section 28 of the Act. no. 122/2013 Coll Personal Data Protection as amended by Act no. 84/2014 Z.z.:
1) The person concerned has the right to a written request from the operator required a) confirm whether or not the personal data it processed, b) generally comprehensible information on the processing of personal data in the information system in the range according to § 15 para. 1 point . a) to e) second to sixth spot; when issuing a decision pursuant to paragraph 5 of the person concerned is entitled to get acquainted with the procedure of processing and evaluation of operations, c) in a generally understandable form accurate information about the source from which it got its personal data for processing of, d) generally understandable form a list of their personal data, which are being processed, e) repair or disposal of their incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which are undergoing processing, f) disposal of their personal data, the purpose of processing finished; are subject to a processing official documents containing personal data may request a refund, g) destruction of their personal data are being processed, if the law was violated, h) the blocking of their personal data because of the withdrawal of consent before the expiry of its validity, if the operator processes personal data on the basis of the consent of the person concerned.
2) The right of a person under subsection 1. e) and f) may be restricted only if such restriction a specific law or its application would undermine the protection of the person concerned, or violating the rights and freedoms of other persons.
3) The person concerned shall, upon written request has the right operator to reject a) the processing of their personal data, which implies that they are or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without their consent, and require proper disposal, b) the use of personal data of § 10 paragraph. 3 point. d) for direct marketing purposes in postal traffic, or c) the provision of personal data listed in § 10 paragraph. 3 point. d) for direct marketing purposes.
4) The person concerned, upon written request or in person if the matter brooks no delay, the operator has the right at any time to oppose the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to § 10 paragraph. 3 point. a), e), f) and g), saying legitimate reasons or by presenting evidence of illegal interference in its rights and legally protected interests that are or may be in a particular case such processing of personal data are damaged; unless there are legal reasons and proves that the objection of the person concerned is justified, the operator is obliged to personal data, the processing concerned person questioned, without undue delay, block and destroy as soon as circumstances permit.
5) The person concerned on the basis of a written application or in person if the matter brooks no delay, also has the right operator at any object and not to succumb to the decision of the operator that should her legal effects or significant impact, if such a decision is issued solely on the basis of acts of automated processing of their personal data. The person concerned has the right to ask the operator to review the decision issued by different forms of automated processing, the operator is required to meet the request of the person concerned, so that the decisive role in reviewing a decision will have an authorized person; on how to review and determine the result of the operator shall inform the person concerned within the period pursuant to § 29 par. 3. The person concerned has the right only in case if a special law, which are governed by measures to ensure the legitimate interests of the data subject, or if within pre-contractual stage or during the existence of contractual relationships operator issued a decision in which it upheld the request of the person concerned, or if the operator under contract received other appropriate measures to ensure the legitimate interests of the data subject.
6) If the person concerned to exercise their right to a) in writing and the content of the request shows that exercises its right, the application is deemed to be filed under this Act; request submitted by e-mail or fax the person delivered in writing within three days of its dispatch, b) personally verbally in writing, from which it must be clear who has exercised the right of the claim and when and who drew up the writing, signature, and signature of the person concerned; copy of the registration operator is obliged to deliver to the person concerned, c) for the provider according to a) or subparagraph b) is obliged to request the registration or transmit to the operator without undue delay.
7) The person concerned is suspected or her personal data processed illegally, may bring authority to initiate proceedings for the protection of personal data.
8) If the person does not have legal capacity in full, 15) their rights can be exercised guardian.
9) If the person lives, their rights, which should, under this Act, may apply close person in accordance with § 116 of the Civil Code.