Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions
of internet shop: www.voom.sk
Lanard s.r.o., Obchodný register Okresného súdu Žilina, vl. č. 54630/L, oddiel Sro, IČO: 46154981, DIČ: 2023252286, IČDPH: SK2023252286, sídlo: Severná 154/10, Námestovo 029 01, Slovenská republika (next also as a „seller“)
Contact address (for lodging a complaint and the right of withdrawal): Lanard s.r.o., Severná 154/10, Námestovo 029 01, Slovenská republika
Contact: +421 908 103 337, firstname.lastname@example.org
Authority that is actually able to supervise: Inšpektorát SOI pre Žilinský kraj, Predmestská 71, P. O. BOX B-89, 011 79 Žilina SR.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the contractual relations between the seller and the buyer (natural or legal person) under applicable law (the Slovak legislation) Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, Act no. 250/2007 on Consumer Protection and Law no. 102/2014 Z.z. ACT of 25 March 2014 on consumer protection in the sale of goods or services under a contract concluded at a distance contract or an off-premises vendor and on amendments to certain laws. To these contracts relate addition to the general provisions of Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, and special regulations, especially Act no. 102/2014 Coll. Consumer Protection Act when selling goods or services on the basis of the distance contract or contracts negotiated away from business premises seller and amending certain laws (as no. 151/2014 Coll., 173/2015 Coll 391/2015 Coll.). On contractual relations with legal entities or natural persons - relate / apply the provisions of Law no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code, as amended.
2. Seller is: Company (in Slovak language): Lanard s.r.o., Obchodný register Okresného súdu Žilina, vl. č. 54630/L, oddiel Sro, IČO: 46154981, DIČ: 2023252286, IČDPH: SK2023252286, sídlo: Severná 154/10, Námestovo 029 01, Slovenská republika.
3. The seller is also the person who, in concluding and performing the contract acts within the scope of his business or profession, or a person acting on its behalf or on its behalf.
4. The seller is at the same time:
a) the operator of the electronic commercial exploitation through the website of the seller (the "online store" or also referred to as "e-commerce").
b) the operator of the information system / information systems within the meaning of the provisions 136/2014 Z.z. Law on Personal Data Protection and on amendments to certain laws.
5. The buyer is any natural or legal person who fills in and sent the order via the website of the seller, the person had received an email notification of the order and paid the purchase price. The buyer is also any person who placed an order by phone or by sending an email and email confirmed the acceptance of the bid and the seller also confirmed familiarity with these Terms and Conditions.
6. Consumers is a natural person who is not an entrepreneur. Consumers is not a legal entity. Amendment of the Act no. 250/2007 Coll. consumer protection in force on 01.05.2014, have been excluded from the definition of consumer legal persons who purchase goods or services used for personal use or for the needs of the members of his household. Consumers is not a corporate client or customer who purchases goods through the company or companies (referred to in the order ID, Tax or VAT). Corporate customers are not also entitled to return goods without giving any reason or withdrawal. The relationship between that customer and the seller does not governed by the Civil Code, but the Commercial Code.
7. Consumers are not individuals who purchase goods for the pursuit of his profession.
8. The contracts concluded is defined as a contract between the seller and the consumer concluded exclusively through one or more means of distance communication without the simultaneous physical presence of the seller and the consumer, in particular the use of the web site, e-mail, phone, fax, address bar, or order catalog.
9. Contracts negotiated away from business premises vendor is defined as a contract between the seller and the consumer:
· Contract concluded with the simultaneous physical presence of the seller and the consumer in a place which is not the business premises of the seller,
· At the conclusion of which gave a proposal to the seller the consumer in a place which is not the business premises of the seller,
· Contract is done at the seller's premises or through any means of distance communication immediately after the individual and personal invitations to consumer sellers in a place which is not the business premises of the seller, or
· Contract done by sales events or in relation to it.
10. The premises are defined as an establishment or other premises where the seller usually carries on its business or profession.
11. Contracts which the sale of goods for the purposes of this Act, any contract
a) under which the consumer acquires the matter for consideration, in particular the purchase agreement and the works contract, or
b) respect of the sale of goods and provision of services.
12. If the distance contract under which the consumer is obliged to pecuniary interest concluded by electronic means, the seller is obliged to immediately before placing an order the consumer once again explicitly, clearly and comprehensively inform about:
a) The main characteristics of the goods or the nature of the services to the extent appropriate to the means of communication and the good or service,
b) The total price of the goods or services including all costs
c) duration of the contract in the case of a contract of limited duration, and in the case of a contract concluded for an indefinite period or in the case of contracts for which shall be automatically extended its validity, and the conditions for terminating the contract, and
d) The minimum duration of the consumer's obligations under the contract if a contractual obligation for the consumer so. This provision requiring re-seller information requirements serve to the consumer before completing your order thoroughly read relevant information and could be so deliberately decide to buy the goods, respectively. services.
13. Ancillary contract means a contract under which the consumer acquires goods or services it is provided that relates to the subject of the distance contract or contracts negotiated away from business premises of the seller, when the goods are delivered or the service provided by the vendor or a third party on the basis of their agreement and at its conclusion it is possible to predict with regard to the contract, the consumer after the expiration of a distance contract or an off-premises vendor does not have an interest in performing the duties of this contract.
14. Agreement subscription for the purposes of this Act, an agreement whereby the seller undertakes to supply consumers at specified intervals ordered goods or services during the subscription period and the consumer agrees to pay for the supply of goods or services the price for a given period.
15. Orders are understood buyer completing and submitting the order form is processed trade system vendor. If the buyer does not exercise the option of ordering the order form for the purposes of the preceding sentence, an order shall be regarded by telephone order, or an order sent by email, fax or mail to the seller.
16. Order contains customer information on ordering a product or service. Based on the order, the customer generates an invoice for payment of the purchase prices. If the buyer does not exercise the option of ordering the order form but powerful order by phone or by sending an email, or by post to the address of the seller, the seller sends the buyer a quote by email or any other means to be negotiated.
17. Completed order form and submitting the order with obligation to pay the buyer also confirms that he is aware of these Terms and Conditions, which form an integral part of every contract and are still available in the relevant section on the website of the seller.
18. Durable medium for the purposes of this Act, an agent which enables the consumer or the seller to retain the information addressed to him, to enable their use in the future for a period of time adequate for the purposes of the information and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored, in particular paper, e-mail, USB key, CD, DVD, memory card, computer hard drive.
19. The electronic content - the data is generated and transmitted in electronic form, particularly computer programs, applications, games, music, videos or texts.
20. The contractual relations (as well as other legal relationships that can arise from a contractual relationship) natural persons who, in concluding the purchase agreement pursuant to these Terms and Conditions are not acting within the scope of his business, apply in addition to the general provisions of Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, and special regulations, especially Act no. 102/2014 Coll. Consumer Protection Act when selling goods or services on the basis of the distance contract or contracts negotiated away from business premises seller and amending certain laws (as no. 151/2014 Coll., 173/2015 Coll. 391/2015 Coll.). To contractual relations (as well as other legal relationships that can arise from a contractual relationship) with legal entities, respectively. natural persons - entrepreneurs (eg. self-employed), the provisions of Law no. 513/1991 Coll.
the product order / purchase contract
1. The seller before the conclusion of the distance contract or contracts negotiated away from business premises of the seller, or if the contract is awarded based on the order the consumer before the consumer dispatches the order, clearly and comprehensively disclose to consumers:
• the main characteristics of the goods or a service to the extent appropriate to the means of communication and the good or service,
• business name and registered office or place of business of the seller or the person on whose behalf the seller is acting,
• telephone number of the seller and other details that are important for the consumer to contact the seller, especially its electronic mail address, and fax number, if any,
• address of the seller or the person on whose behalf the seller is acting, where the consumer can file complaint of the goods or services to make a complaint or other stimulus, if that address is different from the address referred to in point b)
• the total price of the goods or services, including value added tax and all other taxes, or where the nature of the goods or services the price can not reasonably be determined in advance, the manner in which the price is calculated, as well as freight, delivery, shipping and other costs and fees. or if such costs and fees can not be determined in advance, the fact that the total may be payable such costs or fees; in the case of a contract of indefinite duration or subscription agreement, the seller shall inform the consumer of the total cost for the billing period, and if the price can not be determined in advance, the manner in which they are calculated.
• Prize for the use of means of distance communication which can be used for the conclusion of the contract in case of a number of premium rate services.
• payment terms, delivery terms, the time by which the seller undertakes to deliver goods or services, information about the application procedure and complaint handling, consumer complaints and suggestions,
• information on consumer rights to withdraw from the contract, the conditions, time limit and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal; Seller will also provide consumers Form of withdrawal in accordance with Annex. 3
• information that if the consumer withdraws from the contract, he will bear the cost of returning goods to the seller in accordance with § 10 para. 3, and should it withdraw from the distance contract, the cost of returning goods which by their nature can not be returned by post,
• information about any obligation to the consumer to pay the seller the price for the service actually provided by § 10 para. 5, if the consumer withdraws from the service after the seller has granted explicit consent pursuant to § 4 ods. 6.
• information that the consumer is not entitled to terminate the contract, where applicable, the circumstances under which the consumer loses his right of withdrawal,
• Advise on the seller's liability for defects in the goods or services under the general regulation,
• the existence and the details of the guarantee provided by the manufacturer or seller under stringent principles as establishing a general rule, 20) if it is the manufacturer or seller provides, as well as the existence and the conditions of assistance and services provided to consumers by selling goods or services, if the such assistance is provided,
• the existence of relevant codes of conduct, which is a signatory to the seller, and the way in which consumers can familiarize with them or get their text,
• information on the duration of the contract in the case of a contract of limited duration; in the case of a contract concluded for an indefinite period or in the case of contracts for which shall be automatically extended its validity, references to the termination clause,
• information on the minimum duration of the consumer's obligations under the contract if a contractual obligation for the consumer that,
• Consumer information on the obligation to pay an advance payment or provide other financial security at the request of the seller and the conditions that apply to the provision, if a contractual obligation for the consumer that,
• the functionality, including applicable technical protection measures to ensure that electronic content, as appropriate,
• information about the compatibility of electronic content with hardware and software that the seller knows or is reasonably expected to have knowledge, if applicable,
• information on the possibilities and conditions for resolving the dispute through alternative dispute resolution; Seller shall also specify on its website the reference to alternative dispute resolution platform, through which consumers can bring an alternative dispute resolution.
2. Electronic order is an order realized through the order form "Order" and the price is paid against an invoice. It is the proposal to conclude a purchase contract by the buyer. The purchase price is paid when the money appears on the account of the seller or immediately when paying in cash.
3. The purchase contract occurs when the seller agrees to the proposal of the buyer, and he confirmed it to him. according to the Law on consumer protection in distance selling no. 102/2014 (in particular § 6):
4. The seller shall immediately after the conclusion of the distance contract, the latest with delivery of the goods, provide the consumer with confirmation of the contract on a durable medium.
5. Proposals for the purchase contract is also a quotation (price proposal) by telephone and mail-order buyer. The purchase contract is also up to the individual confirmation by the seller.
6. In the case of orders via the order form, the buyer must, choose the form of payment of the purchase price and then pay the purchase price, otherwise there will be no contract. Seller hereby also informs the buyer and the buyer acknowledges and agrees that the order implies an obligation to pay the price.
7. For phone orders or e-mail, the buyer must pay the price on the invoice issued and delivered by the seller to the buyer (and electronically). If the money have been credited to the account of the seller, the seller informs the buyer that the product will be sent to the adress of buyer.
8. The purchase contract is concluded for a definite period and expires when the seller and the buyer meet the obligations.
9. The seller hereby also informs the buyer, that the seller does not require acceptance of terms and conditions, the buyer must confirm only that he read terms and conditions, due to the decision SOI E / 0677/99 / 2015th.
The purchase price and payment terms
1. The price of the products through the shop (the "purchase price") is always designed specifically for each individual customer. If ordering by phone or email, the buyer sends the seller a bid electronically.
2. The seller does not guarantee the period of validity of the purchase price for the same ordering in the next time (future time). Current bid price is always generated for a particular order. After paying the price will the price not changed.
3. The price may be changed for reasons such as misprint of prices in the system vendor or placed on e-commerce in goods. Buyer and Seller are entitled to cancel the order if the buyer notified the change of the purchase price due to printing or other errors relating to the price of goods.
4. Method of payment of the purchase price and overall costs relating to the actual ordering and delivery of the goods specified in the order form with the overall costed.
5. When paying the variable symbol is the number order number. When it is placed incorrectly, it may develop a bad settlement. The purchase price does not include the cost of transportation products, or other costs associated with product delivery.
a) The buyer must pay the purchase price within 3 working days from the date of contract award and before the actual delivery.
b) payment in cash on delivery to the address of the buyer, the buyer shall pay the purchase price and other fees (eg. transportation fee, the fee for mail order and i.), i total price, at the latest on delivery to the buyer's address.
7. Price Endorsement
a) price for delivery not included in the purchase price of the goods and will be calculated in the order form and on the invoice or quotation sent by email and the buyer pays it, together with the purchase price.
b) The seller may internally determine the amount of the order (price of goods) at which the buyer with the price of goods does not pay any additional costs.The seller is entitled to unilaterally without placing such changes in general business conditions change or modify the value of the order (contractual information), in which the buyer does not pay the price for delivery.
8. Other charges: amount of the purchase price including all additional charges are listed in the order form and before the actual execution of the order.
9. Other fees
• amount of the purchase price including all additional charges (eg. Related to the form of payment and form of delivery of goods) are listed in the order form and before the actual execution of the order.
• The seller is not entitled to any order individually assessed and unilaterally at its discretion internally to determine the order in which the purchaser, in addition to the purchase price for the goods, pays any additional costs in connection with method of payment, purchase order and the actual delivery, ie without placing changes in these General terms and conditions by the seller. Closed on the purchase agreement, this change has no effect.
10. Payment for goods or services in advance,
• The seller may demand payment for goods or services in advance:
• For an order value of 200€ excluding transport (based on invoice issued by advance bank transfer)
• for goods or services that (which) is sent abroad (based on pro forma invoice issued by bank transfer)
• To order a product or service that (ktoráá) not in stock or is produced (a) Only the order may be requested in advance and advance payment amounting to 50% of the goods or services. Unless the order is canceled during the process of production / canceled, the advance payment shall be forfeited in favor of the seller, who bears the cost of producing the goods ordered. (Advance payment is required by the issued proforma invoice).
11. The seller may individually consider every single order if you decide (determine) where the buyer fails to pay the purchase price in addition to any other charges.Closed on the purchase agreement, this change has no effect.
12. The main payment is the euro currency. Symbol: €.
13. The fees of the Bank for the execution of the purchase price and transport costs the buyer and they are listed in a contract between the buyer and the buyer's bank. Seller is not responsible for the amount of such or similar charges related thereto.
14. The cost of the use of electronic means of communication to the agreement between the buyer and his provider of electronic communications. Seller is not responsible for the amount of such or similar charges related thereto.
15. The seller informs the buyer that does not specify a minimum order value. According to the Act no. 102/2014 Coll. Consumer Protection Act when selling goods or services on the basis of the distance contract or contracts negotiated away from business premises consumer protection "The seller may refuse to sell a consumer product that is produced or otherwise prepared for sale, or to refuse to provide services, which is its operational capacity ".
16. The seller may on the website to create an opportunity (possible forms), through which the buyer can get a discount (in%) of total goods purchased. The seller is entitled to unilaterally without placing such changes in general business conditions change or modify creation, destruction and conditions possible way (forms) to obtain such a rebate. Purchase contract, this change has no effect.
delivery of goods
1. The seller must deliver the products to the purchaser in the quantity and quality according to the order with the written counterpart of these Terms and Conditions, if he has not delivered them earlier with tax documents. In the event that a written copy of these Terms and Conditions Seller not sent with the product, the buyer must in writing notify the seller within a period not later than three days after receiving the product, otherwise it is assumed to have been delivered and the seller's obligation was duly fulfilled.
2. The Seller processes and handles all the orders received in the order in which they are delivered to him. The seller delivers the goods to the buyer within 14-21 days from the date when it was between buyer and seller purchase contract procedure under these Terms and Conditions.
3. The seller delivers the goods to the buyer at the address specified in the order it (only in the countries in the European Union) and the only person who is listed as the buyer. Delivery or release of goods to a person other than the purchaser is not possible without specific written agreement of the seller. It is therefore essential that the buyer said correct their identification data when ordering goods and data for the delivery of goods. Delivery of goods outside the EU or any other person without right to admission of the goods is not possible. Deliverer of goods is authorized by the acquiring person to carry out verification whether that person is entitled to take delivery. In urgent cases, the seller and buyer may agree to extend the delivery deadline or the alternatives in the same quality and price. In the case of special requirements, the delivery period shall be extended by additional working days, which will be communicated to the Buyer electronically.
4. Availability: Goods designated as "available" or "stock" seller sent within 2 working days after order confirmation. Availability of the seller confirms the order confirmation on a durable medium (eg. Email).
5. Goods sold through the shopping portal (e-commerce) is always limited by the actual Inventory seller. Seller will immediately inform the buyer about the impossibility of delivery of goods or services, as well as in cases of force majeure or the reasons for which the seller or the carrier / postman / courier unresponsive. In this case, the seller will offer or provide the consumer with indemnification and proceed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and laws.The place of delivery of the ordered product is the address which the buyer stated in the order.
6. Delivery of the product seller guarantees the seller itself or through third parties (transport and courier companies).
7. Delivery of the product is made upon delivery into the hands of the buyer (or authorized person), respectively. handing it over to the first carrier for transport.
8. The seller informs the buyer that he is entitled to deliver the goods (there are more than 2 pieces) and several separate supplies of that also for these separate supplies of goods transport, the price is the same as it was mentioned in the acceptance of orders (more shipments are only charged for the price of one shipment).
9. Transported product must be suitably and safely packed. Buyer signing the shipping / delivery note in addition to confirming the delivery at the same time the fact that the packaging has not been broken and the product was delivered completely in terms of the order.
10. When personal collection when the goods are damaged, the buyer is entitled not to take the product. By downloading, it is understood that the goods were not damaged or damage was not visible during a personal inspection of the product. In personal and mail-order delivery, the buyer is required to indicate a note of product damage in shipping / receiving document with concise description of the damage, and it immediately upon receipt in case of defects detectable at delivery, or within 10 days of receipt in the case of hidden defects. All subsequently notified defects and damage, respectively. Complaints delivered quantity and quality of the product will not be accepted by the seller.
11. Along with the delivery of the goods to the buyer gives the seller confirmation of the contract on a durable medium.
receipt of goods
1. The seller, freight forwarding, shipping or courier delivery service or company is authorized to advise the supply of goods to the buyer via e-mail, SMS, or other appropriate form (eg. Telephone). The buyer also agrees that the seller provide the data buyer freight forwarding, transportation or courier company.
2. On receipt of the goods or services the buyer is obliged to prove his identity carriers through valid identity documents (identity card or passport). From these documents must reveal the identity of the buyer and the permission to take the goods. Otherwise, the goods may be handed over by the seller / shipper.
3. If the purchaser fails to take the product, selling it stores in its operation or at company headquarters and invite the buyer to his pickup.
4. In the event that the buyer does not collect the product or within 30 working days of receipt of a written notice, the deadline for the receipt of additional goods or services, contractual relationship of the purchase agreement between the seller and the buyer terminates.
5. Risk of damage to the goods or services and liability for damage to the product passes to kující his takeover, irrespective of whether the buyer takes possession of the product in person or through an authorized / authorized person.
6. After receipt of the goods or services the buyer odkontrolovat integrity of the packaging and delivery completeness, particularly the number of transport packages (packages / shipments). In case of any obvious defects identified in connection with the transport of goods and the buyer immediately following electronically or by telephone notify the Seller.
7. If it is found tampered with the package or shipment or suspicion of unauthorized opening of the shipment, the seller recommends (forcing) the purchaser shipment from the carrier / postman not to accept.
8. For the purposes of these business conditions seller informs the consumer that he has no obligations beyond the law. Especially consumer:
· is not obliged to check the shipment status directly when taking
· not obliged to unpack before shipment shipper / courier / postman
· is not obliged to confirm in writing undamaged goods
· are not mandatory, it has clearly damaged packaging, shipping not to shoulder
· are not obliged to claim damaged goods at the shipper / courier / doruzčovateľa
· is not obliged to draw up a protocol for damage directly with the carrier / courier / doruzčovateľa
9. The aforementioned does not affect the right of a consumer complaint filed with the Seller.
10. If the buyer has raised objections with the seller of goods to non-delivery and non-delivery of documents delivered goods within 24 hours after delivery, based on the confirmed delivery and transport of leaves, it is assumed that the goods were duly delivered to the buyer if the burden proves otherwise.
1. The transport costs of the seller are not included in the purchase price of the product. Shipping costs will be calculated in the order form and in the generated invoice or sented by email and the buyer will agree to pay it along with the purchase price.
2. The seller is entitled to internally determine the price of the product in which the buyer may not to pay applicable transportation costs of goods. The fact paid or unpaid transport costs will be specified in the order. The seller is entitled to unilaterally without placing such changes in general business conditions change or modify the value of the order (contractual information), in which the buyer may not to pay the cost of transport.
Withdrawal from the contract buyer
1. Information about options (right) Withdrawal from the contract: the consumer can withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the date from which the consumer or a third person other than the carrier takes over the product, ie That period will expire after 14 days of receipt of goods. However, if the end of this period falls on a public holiday, the deadline is extended to the next working day. The consumer can withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is the delivery of goods, even before the commencement of the period of withdrawal.
2. The right of withdrawal has by law only a consumer. A consumer is a natural person who, in concluding and performing the contract does not act within the scope of his business, employment or occupation.
3. Title to return goods without giving any reason arises only when the consumer (buyer) purchased goods through:
· the distance contract - Distance contract means such as via the Internet (a contract between the seller and the consumer agreed and concluded exclusively by means of one or more means of distance communication without the simultaneous physical presence of the seller and the consumer, in particular the use of the web site, e-mail, phone, fax, address bar, or order catalog)
· an agreement concluded outside the premises (stores) the seller (the contract between the seller and the consumer concluded with the simultaneous physical presence of the seller and the consumer in a place which is not the retail vendor, a contract for the conclusion of which gave a proposal to the seller the consumer in a place which is not the business premises of the seller; contract on the premises of the seller or by means of distance communication for the individual and personal invitations to consumer sellers in a place that is not space (Store) vendor or contract for the sale or action in relation to it).
4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer shall inform the seller of his decision to withdraw from this contract unequivocal statement. The consumer may use the form of withdrawal, which he gave the seller. Generally, the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal in paper form or on another durable medium. If the contract has been concluded orally, the application of the consumer's right to cancel the contract will be enough any clear (orally formulated) a statement of where it is unequivocally clear that consumers will heading to withdrawal. The burden of proof borne by the consumer. The law makes it easier for the consumer withdrawal option in any case use a form of withdrawal containing all essential terms of this act. Form the seller is obliged Prefill their identity, give the consumer prior to the conclusion of a distance contract or an off-premises. This is a major institute of consumer protection, notably the fact that its application is not necessary meet other conditions, the consumer is required only minimum operations to be able to withdraw.
5. Information about the possibility of withdrawal from the contract: The buyer may withdraw from the contract in accordance and manner provided for in the Civil Code, without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the date when the buyer or his authorized third human, takes product. If the 14th day falls on a public holiday, the deadline will be extended to the next working day.
6. A template of a notice of withdrawal is also available on the website of the seller, or in case the consumer will be sent by e-mail or post.
7. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must inform the seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract and the unequivocal statement in writing (at the address of the seller indicated in these General Terms and Conditions or electronically to the address indicated in these General Terms and Conditions, or using other means, always in writing). A template of withdrawal from a distance contract is available on the website of the seller.
8. The period of withdrawal is maintained, if the buyer will send (sent) notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the deadline for the withdrawal, ie no later than the 14th day since the withdrawal from the agreement started to run, or, where the end of this period falls on a public holiday, the deadline is extended to the next working day.
9. The purchaser must for exercising the right of withdrawal shall submit the original purchase receipt, on which the jsne indicated when, what and at what price it was purchased. If the buyer does not have such a document, he can not exercise the right of withdrawal.
10. If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller shall refund any fees paid by the purchaser in connection with the conclusion of the contract, ie the purchase price and the cost of delivering the goods. Seller shall return transportation costs for an amount equal to the cheapest mode of transport of goods which the seller provides on its website. Thus, the buyer in the amount of postage doors cheapest form of shipping mentioned on the web site e-shop. Payments will be refunded to the buyer as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receiving notification of the withdrawal. Their payment will be effected non-cash, money order or cash, as determined by the buyer. Payment for purchased goods will be paid by the buyer within 14 days, on condition, however, returns the address of the seller or the presentation of a shipment of goods.
11. In case of withdrawal, the buyer is obliged to send back the goods or deliver it to the address of the seller indicated in these General Terms and Conditions within 14 days from the date of exercising the right of withdrawal. The deadline shall be deemed to be respected if the buyer send back the goods before the expiration of the 14-day period. Abovementioned period may be extended if the seller of the goods received back or has no evidence that the buyer sent him (sent) to the Seller in the General business conditions.
12. If the buyer terminates the contract, he pays only the costs associated with the delivery (return) of goods to the address of the seller.
13. Buyer acknowledges that if the goods provided gifts, a donation contract between buyer and seller concluded with a condition that if the purchaser withdraws from the contract pursuant to § 7 of the Act no. Z.z. 102/2014, the buyer is required with returned goods return also provided gifts and so on.
14. The seller while the buyer (consumer) recommends (but does not require) that when exercising the right of withdrawal, the buyer has sent a written statement of withdrawal, together with the returned goods. This will speed up the whole affair.
15. If the buyer withdraws - entrepreneur (legal entity) will be followed by the Commercial Code.
16. The buyer may cancel the order no later than the date of dispatch of the goods from the warehouse, by telephone or email. Contact the seller are set out in these Terms and Conditions and on the website of the seller.
17. The buyer must return the goods (delivered) through the normal postal packages and mail order company.
18. Goods must be returned undamaged, with no signs of wear. The buyer can test goods and find out its features and functionality. But when he returned goods damaged, broken, the buyer in this case is responsible for diminished value.
19. The buyer can not cancel the contract and return the goods or services without any reason in the following cases:
· goods made to order (custom made according to specific requirements of the consumer goods made to measure or goods intended for one specific consumer)
· goods with quick expiration (food, sweets, cakes)
· goods are enclosed in a protective case that is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and protective packaging has been broken after delivery (underwear, sterile packaging and the like.)
· unpacked CDs, DVDs, computer games (sale of audio recordings, video recordings, audio recordings, books or computer
· software sold in a protective case if the consumer packaging unwrapped)
· newspapers, magazines and books unwrapped (periodicals sales excluding sales under the agreement the subscription and sale of books not supplied in
· so called. digital download - providing electronic content other than on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer said that he was well informed about the expression of consent loses his right of withdrawal,
· sale of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the seller can not influence and that may take place during the period for withdrawal,
· sale of goods which may be due to its nature after delivery inseparably mixed with other goods,
· transportation of goods, rental cars, provision of catering or services related to activities under the freedom of time and according to which the seller undertakes to provide these services on the agreed time or within the agreed period,
· carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance for which the consumer has expressly requested the vendor (this does not apply to service contracts and contracts involving the sale of goods other than replacement parts necessary to perform repairs or maintenance, if concluded during a visit by the seller to the consumer and the consumer those goods or services not ordered in advance)
· the provision of services if performance has begun, with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer said that he was well informed about the expression of consent loses his right of withdrawal after full disclosure of service, and there is a full service provided,
· the sale of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, the delivery of which can be effected on 30 days and the price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the seller can not influence.
20. Contact the seller / in slovak language:
· Adress (for exercising the right of withdrawal): Lanard s.r.o., Severná 154/10, Námestovo 029 01, Slovenská republika
· E-mail address of the seller (for exercising the right of withdrawal):
The legislation does not guarantee the return of the goods, which the buyer bought at a shop / store. If the seller finds when processing the order that the contents of the order of the buyer is defamatory, ugly, inappropriate or contrary to moral and ethical points of view of the seller, or generally binding regulations, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract by written notice of cancellation of the order confirmation email that will be sent to the buyer. The purchaser is not entitled to any compensation, except claims for the reimbursement of the purchase price. The Seller warrants the products supplied in accordance with relevant legislation Slovak Republic. The warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the product by the buyer. If the buyer entrepreneur - in the case of financial guarantees under the Commercial Code. In the case of returning the product with a defect, which came to light only after his acceptance, and that was not obvious and detectable during routine inspection on receipt, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the purchase price corresponding to the nature and extent of the defects or refund the purchase price. If the defect which makes the item unusable, the buyer is entitled to cancel the contract. After the agreement of the parties may be replaced by a defective product to the new product free from defects. Damaged or defective goods must be complete.
The procedures provided for in this Article shall apply mutatis mutandis to the filing of a complaint or complaint by the buyer.
Seller shall inform (buyers) customers of the supervisory authorities:
· The state administration in the field of Public Health and the State Veterinary and Food Administration
· Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic and the Regional Public Health
· Slovak Trade Inspection, which supervises the offer and sale of products and services,
· of which over by relevancy not exercise oversight bodies referred to in points a) and b), or by selling shares during or in connection with it.
General market surveillance authorities in the protection of consumers in the internal market by Act no. 128/2002 Coll. State control of the Slovak Trade Inspection.
Warranty conditions, complaints and complaint rules
1. Guarantee: For all goods purchased under civil relations is the warranty period in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic normally 24 months, if the legislation does not provide for a shorter period of SR for certain goods. If the transmission of the case, its packaging or instructions attached to it indicated period of use, the warranty period ends before the expiry of the statutory period lehoty.Predávajúci be extended. Duration of the extension of the warranty period is always indicated in the warranty. As long as the warranty card is not marked with another warranty period, this period shall be 24 months. The warranty period is composed of the statutory period (24 months) and possibly extended period. Within the legal warranty claims are governed by the Civil Code No.40 / 1964 Z.z. § 619-627 with regard to the Complaints Procedure. (For extension, the claim governed exclusively by these Rules.) If it is a used item, the buyer and seller may agree on a shorter liability period, but not less than 12 months. The goods sold at a lower price because of errors or incompleteness, the warranty does not cover defects due to which the lower price was agreed.
2. For all goods purchased corporate customers under the business relationship (under the Commercial Code) is the warranty period - "quality guarantee" provided by the seller for 12 months.
3. Procedure for the seller and the consumer, in the exercise of rights arising from liability for defects the seller of goods purchased through an online store, be specified in the Complaint Rules.
4. Procedure seller and the buyer (having an ID), the exercise of rights arising from liability of the seller for defects of goods purchased through an online store, be specified in the Complaint Rules.
5. Complaints procedure continues as General terms and conditions governing the sale of goods via the e-shop on the website and is presented in a separate section entitled "Complaints procedure".
6. Complaints procedure is possible at the consumer (or buyer having ID), sent electronically or in paper form to the chosen address it.
Information about alternative online dispute resolution (RSO) for e-commerce
1. The seller informs the buyer that from 02.01.2016 is valid Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes. The purpose of this Act is to create new opportunities for consumers resolve their dispute with the seller fast, efficient, less formal, and above all free, or only with a minimal cost. The aim is to find a solution, and then the correlation between consumer (buyer) and seller in resolving the dispute / disagreement and that this agreement of both parties becomes a legal basis to finding a solution.
2. The Institution of that settlement of the dispute is the Regulatory Office for Network retaliation, the Office for the regulation of electronic communications and postal services and Slovak Trade Inspectorate. Slovak Trade Inspection will also be authorized to settle the dispute in which it is not intended competence of other organs, except for disputes arising from contracts for the provision of financial services.
3. Pursuant to Section 11 of the Act. 391/2015 on consumer ADR, the consumer is entitled to contact the seller to request corrective action (other solutions) if not satisfied with the way the seller respond to the complaint or if he thinks that the seller violated his rights. The consumer has the right if there is a dispute with the seller, and they can not agree, the buyer can contact the institution of alternative dispute resolution, but only if the value Tovati, which is the subject of disagreement, the price is higher than € 20. This applies not only to buyers from the Slovak Republic but also to buyers from abroad.
4. The institution of ADR decision within 90 days from its commencement, and to extend the period of 30 days (repeatedly) notify the applicant.
5. If the consumer is not satisfied how the seller responds to his complaint or otherwise violated his rights, in which case the option to submit a proposal to the competent institution. This does not exclude the possibility to solve their dispute through legal action. The seller must be helpful.
6. Address institutions for resolving disputes (in Slovak language)
· Slovenská obchodná inšpekcia, Ústredný inšpektorát, Odbor pre medzinárodné vzťahy a alternatívne riešenie spotrebiteľských sporov, Prievozská 32, p.p. 29
· 827 99 Bratislava 27, Slovenská republika
7. Proposal to resolve the dispute, the consumer (buyer) can to send the manner specified by Section 12 of Act 391/2015 Z.z. on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending and supplementing certain acts, as well as online dispute resolution platform through online (RSO) at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm
8. Alternative Dispute Resolution is intended only for persons not engaged. Resolve a dispute going on between consumers and sellers who have entered into a distance contract and, where the dispute has a value greater than € 20.
9. The seller allows buyers to prevent these disputes electronically to the email address:
Article X - Protection of personal data and privacy
1. Personal data on purchasers may be used in accordance with the Act. no. 122/2013 Z.z. Personal Data Protection as amended by Act no. 84/2014 Z.z. (Consolidation Act of 30.05.2014 is given in the Collection of Laws under number 136/2014 Z.z.) (hereinafter the "Law on Protection of Personal Data"). The buyer is aware that the seller uses this personal data about the buyer: name, address, registration number, email address, telephone number (collectively, all referred to as "personal data").
2. Buyer acknowledges that it is required to indicate personal data correctly and truthfully and that it is obliged to inform the seller of change in their personal data. (By registration in your user account when ordering done on e-commerce website)
3. The personal data will be used only by the seller. Third parties are determined only by law. In cases where the goods will be delivery courier company, the buyer's personal data will be provided immediately via the following extent: name, shipping address, phone, e-mail. For the purpose of receiving the order to the buyer.
4. Personal data shall be processed by the seller in accordance with special regulations. Personal data will be processed electronically or in printed form non-automated manner.
5. The buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that it was advised that it is a voluntary personal information.
6. If the buyer believes that the seller or broker performs processing of his personal data illegally, it may ask the seller or broker for clarification. By law, the buyer has the right, inter alia, the correction of incorrect, incomplete and outdated personal data, the information on the list of personal data that the seller of the processes and other rights referred to in § 28. 1 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
7. The buyer is authorized personal data for marketing purposes at any time to change or revoke in writing, electronically: The buyer has the right, inter alia, the correction of incorrect, incomplete and outdated personal data, the information on the list of personal data that the the seller of the processes and other rights referred to in § 28. 1 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
8. The Seller, as operator of the information system provides further information concerning the processing of personal data in a special section available on the website.
General terms and conditions apply as to what is published on the seller's website and have been approved by the competent authority of the company.
The wording of the General Business Conditions effective from 1.1.2019